3.19.2009

Catch up time...sort of.

Hey all,

So it's been quite the week and I haven't had time to blog recently. Fortunately for you though, that means you'll get a new post tomorrow and the next day!!!

Here's what I've been up to:

Sunday: My alternator crapped out in Golden while visiting Chance. That really sucked. I had to leave my car there for the night in a liquor store parking lot, and limp it back to Boulder the next day.

Monday: Had class all day as usual, but spent the afternoon getting my car back here. A special thanks to Chris for the help.

Tuesday: Installed the new alternator. It was a big pain in the butt as the alternator is located directly under my rather large AC unit. Oh boy. Then I had class. I spent the evening in the library doing a theatre paper, a Spanish composition and a 12 page study guide. Barf.

Wednesday: Took a history midterm. Kicked it's butt. Then more class.

Thursday: Class all day, but now I can relax. Here I am. :D

Anyway, after tomorrow's classes, I'm home free. Literally. I'm coming home to Pagosa Springs on Saturday. I'm very excited. :D

That's all I've got for tonight. I'll gather some funny news stuff for tomorrow.

Have a good night and enjoy this offensive comedy.



Love to you all.

-Brad

Thursday:

1 comment:

  1. Good to catch up on what you're doing, but I believe the but you were referring to is spelled b-u-t-t. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?