6.16.2009

Oh herrrooo....

Hey all,

So...since the last post, the only truly exciting thing I have to tell you about was an amazing trip I took to Flagstaff, AZ, to attend the Good Times Music Festival.
I had an excellent time. Here's how the trip went: Worked from 4 AM to 8 AM Friday morning, hopped in Pepe, my friend Chance's zippy little Mazda, and we took off for the Four Corners area, via US Highway 160. Being as I had to work so early, I slept for a good portion of the trip. Now, when I sleep sitting up, especially in a car, I tend to drool a little bit. It's sort of gross. But anyway, my point in bringing that up is I found out upon waking that my soul patch is actually a pretty good drool catcher - just one of those more intimate facts about me... :)

So anyway, we made pretty good time to Flagstaff. We had set up camp and all that jazz by about 3 PM. From there we just hung out around camp, made some awesome fajitas, and I stayed up late waiting for our dear friend Forrest. He rolled in around midnight with his girlfriend, and we all crashed pretty soon after. The next day, we all got up, had some wonderful eggs for breakfast. The festival started at noon, and we showed up a little bit late. Overall, the show was amazing. The line up was sweet. I've been to a number of shows now, and I've decided that outdoor venues are the best. Later in the night, there were fire dancers and the like, and the entire atmosphere was just grand.

The next day, I got up early, and we headed home. It had been a good trip.

Anyway, I started this post like a week ago. I'm finally finishing it this morning, Monday, at 2:24 AM. What fun.

Since this post was started, I've already broken my promise to keep up on my postings. I'm sorry. I'll try.

Well, here's a story .

The other day, I was at work. I was stocking some apples. I looked up to see a very large obese woman standing near the candy stand. She didn't see that someone was watching her, and she grabbed a Snickers. I gaped as she reached up under her shirt and tucked the candy under one of her rolls and casually walked out of the store. It was disturbing.

In other news, I purchased my domain name. No more blogspot in my URL. YAY! (Should be fully functional in three days time.)

So, next time, you can expect to see the next chapter in the Grand Canyon series, and some other fun things.

I'm going to sleep.

-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?