1.17.2009

Oh my...

Hey all,

So.

I have to blog tonight so as not to break my stupid new years resolution.
Oh my.

So.

I said "so" three times total now.

Anyway, to enlighten you on my recent events...here are the things you should know:

1. Instead of doing my third run this week, I played racquetball with my friends Lissa, Chris and Meghan. It was a grand time, and a good work out as well.

2. I attended another 3OH!3 concert last night. It was a blast, and again, it was also a good work out.

- For those of you who don't know about 3OH!3, they are a Boulder-based hip-hop band consisting of two guys that attended college here for awhile and have ended up being one of the most successful underground bands in a long time. I personally enjoy their music very much, even though hip-hop is not my first choice in music.

3. The other day my girlfriend and I had a very interesting conversation about bread crust. I'll elaborate later.

4. Tonight for dinner I had a "Jiffy Burger" at the Dark Horse. That means a burger with provolone, bacon, and Jiffy peanut butter. Let me tell you, it was tasty.

Well, anyway, here is another video for you.



Have a wonderful night.

-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?