1.08.2009

Since Lacey had to bring it up...

Hey all,

So I'm sitting here on a beautiful leather chair in a condo in Frisco eating potato wedges and some ranch dressing. It is wonderful.

Soon, I will return to CU to resume my studies. This very statement is a subject gone berserk. I have had some struggles in determining what to do with the rest of my life...and my most recent decision is to become an English major and work on a teaching degree.

Previously I wanted to become a professional architect. These dreams have not left the picture, but I think that if I want to continue to enjoy design and the elements that surround it, I will continue on a different path and not make it my profession.

Well with that said, I don't want you to critique me on being a future teacher. This is something that I think I would succeed at. Which ultimately is the point I suppose.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back later.

-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?