2.07.2009

The weeks end...

Hey all,

Lately I've come to realize how many people actually read this thing. Mom, Dad, Chance, Ginny, Kyle, Katie, Hannah, Chris, Lissa, Meghan...the list just goes on and on. Well, I would like to tell each and every one of you thank you. I appreciate it.

Also, people have asked me, "Brad, why do you blog?"

The answer to this question is:

-To keep my family updated on what's going on in my life.
-To rant.
-To put my opinion out there where it might be heard.
And lastly...
-To review and decompress.

These are the reasons I do this at least three times a week. I know some people thing blogging is dumb, but I enjoy it. Well, until my girlfriend tells me that she skips over the parts where I pointlessly rant about stuff. That's sort of discouraging, but I have to give it to her...she makes a valid point. Half of the stuff that I rant about is pretty pointless, and my rants really never serve to change anything.

I suppose it's not the most proactive activity, but it helps me develop my thoughts and opinions. I don't know. It just makes me feel good.

Well, anyway, this weekend has been devoted to sleeping and homework. It's been very relaxing actually, and I've gotten done with a lot of my work for this coming week.

I guess that's really all for now. I'll probably make a post tomorrow...but until then....



Have a good night.

-Brad

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to your posts... they either make you think or laugh... or both. Love the You Tube vids and links you add - hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?