4.29.2009

Little Quickie...

Hey all,

So, my cousin Sheridan was telling me the other day that she's dissapointed in the fact that she can't have any real outdoor adventures where she lived. I suggested she start doing some parkour. Instead of explaining this, I'll just let you watch the video:



I just think this is one of the coolest urban sports ever. :D
Oh, and I love the artist, Rob Dougan, who did the song.
Here's another.



Anyway, I think I'm going to bed now. To close, here is some more YouTube entertainment. This guy is AMAZING with keyboards.



There will be a news update and more of the Grand Canyon Adventures soon.

Goodnight,

-Brad

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Parkour is the best thing ever!
    You should join the Parkour Club in Boulder that Jackson told me about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do Parkour but I think I'd absolutely wreck myself.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?