5.10.2009

Long time, no talk...

Hey all,

So, I haven't made a post in ten days. For that I apologize. I have been all over the place. Since we last spoke, being April 29th, 2009, I have done a number of things worth noting:

- Study for finals
- Took finals from Friday, May 1st till Tuesday, May 5th.
- Tuesday was hellish. I started with Spanish at 7:30 AM. I finished with
History at 10:00 PM. What a day.
- Moved our of my dorm on Wednesday, May 6th.
- Headed to Fort Collins to see some old high school pals.
- Now I am in Windsor for the night. What fun.

Anyway, after I got here today, I played with my cousin Jack for quite a while. He's 11 years old, and is just full of energy and pep. We played with sidewalk chalk, and some whiffle balls, and made paper airplanes and all sorts of fun things. It made me realize that I hadn't drawn on a sidewalk in nine or so years. But I fixed that.

That's life right now. This coming Thursday I'll be taking my first plane ride out to Tennessee to see my cousin Sheridan for her graduation. It should be a fun time. Speaking of which, you can read her blog here: http://littlebitathis.blogspot.com/

So, I don't feel like doing news tonight. I'll do it later today.

I'm going to sleep now.

Bye, have fun, don't die.

-Brad

1 comment:

  1. You meant May 6th.
    I can't wait to see you!!!
    Your first plane ride is going to be amazing!
    Thanks for mentioning my blog. :)
    I love that your used your use-to-be-signature-sign-off!
    --cuz

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?