2.22.2009

FYI

Hey all,

As you've noticed, there have been some changes made to the blog.
The color scheme and layout are different. I want your opinion. There is a poll in the upper right-hand corner for you to share your opinion.

Also, for those of you who would like to comment on a post, please click on the comment link at the bottom of the post, then comment, and where it tells you to choose a profile, either submit anonymously, or click name/URL and put in your name. It's that easy. I'm sort of sick of people either not commenting, or commenting on the Facebook notices I post. But if it's too hard for you, you can always do the latter.

Thank you,

Brad

2 comments:

  1. sorry. i was totally thinking about that. about te one sided commenting. that i'm secretly sad when u don't comment but i never comment on yours. so sorry..
    though now you'll never belive me that i was actually thinking about it. it will always be because you had to say something lol.

    also...kudos on "sort of".....i hate when people say "sorta"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....I'm confused....is this where I should comment or should it realy be on facebook?? The real question is does Brad really want comments or not.......that is the question.....this is very hard for me I must admit, with all my confusion and all, but hey it's a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?